Well its a done deal. I will soon find out if it was the right decision. Well maybe not for a couple of months until I get it back on the road.
Friday, June 26, 2009
Tunnel Ram and all the bits SOLD
So the top end from the inlet manifold up has sold. I am in two minds about it, But after talking to more people I think its the best decision. Tunnel rams are great if you drag racing and using the top end all the time. But this will be a cruiser and maybe a little high jinx. From what I have been told I wont really notice much difference in performance with a normal manifold and single 600 Holley. As long as I have smooth progressive throttle response and no flat spots Ill be a happy camper.

Well its a done deal. I will soon find out if it was the right decision. Well maybe not for a couple of months until I get it back on the road.
Well its a done deal. I will soon find out if it was the right decision. Well maybe not for a couple of months until I get it back on the road.