Well Saturday I had a couple of hours, so I spend it tiding up my outside shed. Since I don't have a full garage as I have to share it with my wife's home business, I needed a space to weld, cut & grind metal. Funny thing that hot metal and licra don't mix.
So I spent some time getting the shed cleaned up and usable enough to do the limited metal work I have planned.
Sunday, a very cold day, but I needed to keep getting little bits done every chance I get.
So I pushed the car out so I could work on it and not disturb the leotard making and keep the garage warm.
So my task this time was to start on the radiator frame. Since the mounts that the radiator did have were very Micky Mouse and a temporary measure on the last owners behalf.
The ratty T pushed out and radiator ready to be worked on.
You can see the shed and the new space I have. Well its better than nothing.
After some measuring and trial fitting it was time to start the new mounting frame.