So now that I have the mount complete for the brake booster I can work in the linkage from the booster to the pedal. I checked with the certifier, I can have any welds so I need to use hex joining nuts. The first big job was to get the thread on the end of the brake booster arm. So I cut the end off, and I had to file a little off the rod as it was 14mm and I was using 12mm connectors and rod.
Once I had filed it down, it took a long time. But finally got it down to the diameter that was required I started to tread it. Now this was very time consuming since it was nearly impossiable to get in the vice and also have enough room to cut the thread. I had to do a 1/4 turn and then reposition in the vice, repeat process ....
But I finally got there nas had the end threaded to take the hex joining bolt.
Next I threaded the connecting rod, this was a trial fit to get an idea of the length needed, and since the pedal box isnt welded in yet I cant get exact measurements.
The lock nut and hex bolt on the Booster
It all together ready for a trial fit, another job done.