Monday, July 19, 2010

Some new progress

Ok, at last some progress, hard to believe I know, I have almost forgot that I had a hotrod project. The girls are away visiting family so Im left home to my own devices. So as the saying goes while the boss is away the boys will play .... or something like that.

So with the weather forcast for wet weather, for at least 5-6day, well it is winter. I needed to gain some space back so that I could work in the garage a little easier. So a bit of a tidy up and the moving of Trudys leotard glitter station I gained enough room to make it possiale to work on the car.

That was todays mission and it took over three hours .... but I now have space and more importantly TIME to spend on the RattyT. I hope I can make some progress.


 

 

The current state of the RattyT